Leap Frog Baby Shoes

Friday, June 19, 2009



Leap Frog Baby Shoes
- $ 27.00
Ribbit! We are Leap Frogs! Fun and fancy fellows who like to leap from lily pad to lily pad and spend our days sunning in the swamp! We enjoy insects and worms and catch them with our quick sticky tongues. Sizing Monkey-Toes come in children's sizes 1 through 10 for the little ones. However, we tend to run a bit big, so please refer to our Sizing Chart before ordering. Shoe Care Even though I am hand painted, with non-toxic paint, it is preferable that I not be chewed on. It hurts! I can be worn outside, even on rainy days. I just ask that you wipe me off with a damp cloth instead of placing me in that dreadful washing machine. Shipping Because I am uniquely hand-painted, it takes a bit of time to bring me to life, so please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

No comments: